Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stringing Magazine

I'm soooo excited about this! "Cascading Tangle" is featured as one of the free project with the summer issue of Stringing magazine!

You can see it here:

http://www.stringingmagazine.com/projects.asp


This is the first piece I made with the Tangle - it is still one of my favorites!



Thanks for looking and if you'd like to purchase a Tangle and maybe a coordinating set of cones, check with the bead shops listed here on my blog, or with Ornamentea.

Remember to send me any pictures of finished products and I'll try to get them posted!

- Elaine

3 comments:

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Love the tangle necklace, Elaine! I can see why it's still one of your favorites!

Elaine Ray said...

Thanks! One of the fun things about this necklace is that the chain links in the front are the hook / closure. The bamboo beads were recycled from an older necklace that I picked up on vacation somewhere a long time ago.

Thanks again,
Elaine

Anonymous said...

The tangle necklace is stunning. Think my wife would love one. Thanks Elaine