Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Good News from Ornamentea

I had a great trunk show at Ornamentea this last weekend. Thank you to everyone who stopped by. Since most of my time working is alone in my garage, it is a nice break to get to spend some time with such creative people. During these shows I get to chat with the staff and hear all kinds of wonderful ideas from the customers. To my heart's delight, many of the customers wore pieces of jewelry to the show that they had made from previously purchased items.

The good news is that even though the inventory at her two stores: Ornamentea and Panopolie, and on the web site are slightly different, Cynthia let me know that how easy it is for local beader to buy items from the website. When checking out on the web site, just click “pick up at the store” shipping option and let them know if you want to pick up your order at Ornamentea or Panopolie with an email to weborders@ornamentea.com. It’s that easy.

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by and to all the wonderful people at Ornamentea who continue to make me look so good!

No comments: