Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Collaboration Day!

Ta Da! Finally, you get to take a look!

Here are the final results of my collaboration with The Lampwork Diva (aka Cindy Gimbrone) and Beverly Herman who creates "Accents for your Attire".

This was a great challenge for me.... because there were so many wonderful beads to work with, it was difficult for me to give each bead the spotlight it deserved. So after many, many design attempts I decided to create a set, spreading out the visual impact. Enjoy this bit of eye candy and remember to stop by Cindy's and Beverly's blogs to see their creations from this fun collaboration.





If you have a link to any collaborations you participated in, please leave a link with your comment. Thanks!

2 comments:

Cindy Gimbrone said...

OOO-LALA Elaine! I'm loving what you did!!! I love those little off white oval beads with the through the side holes - I want hundreds of them! The set you've created is just lovely! Thanks for playing!

Cindy

Beverly Herman said...

Elaine it has been so much fun seeing what each did the beads. I really enjoyed working with them.