Saturday, January 2, 2010

Look what I made!!!

These are fashioned after samples posted on Ornamentea's web Tutorials and Project Ideas site. I made just one pair of ear wires so the 3 sets of ellipse beads can be interchanged easily. Pretty fancy for me since I'm really not much of a jewelry maker, but I try. Each set of beads uses jump rings in a slightly different way. Get your own ellipse beads here: Ornamentea.com. Scroll down to find the ellipse beads.

One goal I have this year is to do more to promote the wonderful designers who use my beads and pendants. If you have some pictures you'd like to show off, leave me a comment and we will get this organized. Thanks!

Happy New Year!!!
- Elaine

4 comments:

Erin Siegel said...

Elaine, These are fabulous! You never would know you weren't a pro! I love earrings.

Elaine Ray said...

Thanks Erin - I was glad that Ornamentea had the idea for me to start with. I took a look at your blog and especially liked the look of your tall necklace display. It is very eye catching and really makes a statement.

Thanks again! - Elaine

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I love your earrings Elaine! The jump rings look great on your wonderful ellipse beads. What a simple yet stunning wear to wear them!

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.