Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snowflake Ornament bezel


I no longer have any teenagers and it seems my three kids are getting more and more independent by the hour.  This is a really good thing.  I have always had so many new bead and pendant ideas rolling around in my head it was hard not to trip on them, but my time was limited.  Now I have much more time (as some more space at home) to let my creative energies out to play.  Just taking the time to lay these snowflake ornaments out in such a precise pattern felt like a luxury.

These Snowflake Ornaments are 3.5 inches tip to tip and have a bezel are in the middle for you to fill with your own special thoughts   You could put a picture there or load it up with tiny objects and seal with Diamond Glaze.  I'd love it if you'd send me a picture of your finished projects.

If you'd like a smaller snowflake, here is another option:

Snowflake Pendant





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon - I've got more ideas brewing even now.

- Elaine


No comments: