Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting ready Ornamentea on Friday and Saturday


Success on reproducing this glaze, none yet with the reddish glaze.


There is only this handful of these with the lace imprint. Pretty, I think. Good friend, Julie reminded me to make some.


A new small shape! I'm especially happy with these dainty dangles since they are glazed on both sides and the clay is highlighted!



A glimpse at a shelf as I unloaded the kiln this morning.


I'm gearing up for my trunk show at Ornamentea on Friday and Saturday. I'll be glazing all day today, then the last kiln load will fire tomorrow. Remember that Lorelei Eurto will be there Friday evening teaching a class called: Designing Without Limits I'm looking forward to excessively peeking in on the class to catch a peek at the beauty that is sure to be happening in there!

See you then,
Elaine

No comments: