Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shop by trunk show by phone!

Woot Woot! Exciting news: This spring you can shop my trunk show by phone! Specific details are to follow but the basic plan is that you will call a special beady hot line ( 919 210 7271 ) from a phone that can receive picture text messages, my good friend Julie (also known as Chelsea Girl Designs) will shop for you, texting pictures for your visual approval, then your order will be passed on to one of the super helpful staff members at Ornamentea who will call you back to get payment and shipping particulars. Go to Ornmentea's web site for shipping information – keep in mind that they offer free shipping on all orders over $50.00!


I gotta get cracking at taking and posting pictures!


This is nowhere near a complete "list" of the glazes I'll have with me this weekend at Ornamentea, but it is a good sampling. There will be strands and loose beads. Hope to see or hear from you then!

No comments: