Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pendants to make you and me reminisce


The back is smooth and the open windows allow for pictures to be adhered to the back of the pendant.  I have adhered pictures of my three kids onto the back of the school bus. It has been quite a while since they were all on a bus, so it is good memories.  I'm now trying to decide whether to make this into a necklace or an ornament.  

Look what the lovely ladies at Ornamentea did with theirs.  Maybe I should make one with me and James Taylor riding to the Inauguration.  We are both from North Carolina you know, so, it could happen.  



With this kiln run came some lovely flower power pendants.  These are a good example of the same glaze on two different colored clays.   One of my favorite glazes - called Patina.


No comments: