Saturday, January 26, 2013

Designers, add your own touches to these pendants


If you are familiar with my work, you will have noticed that I often make pendants that aren't necessarily "finished" and benefit from further embellishment from jewelry designers.  These two new pendants fall into that category.  

First are these Mardi Gras masks.  I made them at the suggestion of the very talented Traci Zeller of Downtown Glam.  Can you see all those holes running top to bottom through the pendants?  It will be a thrill to see what she and other designers will do with these.  I'm imagining feathers, sparkles and other overall fanciness.



Next up are these Pocket Hearts.  Each heart has a hidden pocket in the back.  A pocket for you to add a love note or a secret message.  Maybe you could tuck in a sweetheart picture or picture of a wish.  It's up to you.



You don't need to share the secret you put back there, but I'm all ears if you want to share!

3 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

I snagged 2 of those masks and can't wait to get them! eek! yay!

SummersStudio said...

The pocket hearts are so clever. I absolutely adore the idea of have a secret message in there.

Unknown said...


Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.
Building Material